I hearty welcome you to our Mechanical Engineering Department. The Department of Mechanical Engineering has a proud history of producing world-class Engineers. Most of our graduates are leaders in Engineering MNC’s, Defense Services, Central & State Government, Academic Institute in India and also top employees and entrepreneurs in the world.
The Department has designed and optimized the undergraduate degree program to prepare our graduates in the best possible way for their careers. The department students have disciplined environment and experiencing research and experimentation in the best possible laboratories for their career. The department has magnificent placement records over the last many years.
The Department promises and produces the under graduates with the program outcomes defined by Washington Accord by exercising Outcome-based education approach.
The Department is reputed for its knowledgeable, hardworking and caring faculty members as well as enthusiastic, intelligent and disciplined students. The Department is well known for presenting consistently good academic results and takes excellent effort in organizing co- curricular as well as extra-curricular activities in order to develop the communication, personality and professional aspects.
The department has students association with Professional Society like ISHRAE, SAE .Under which, in every semester students conducts several programs such as expert/guest lectures by best faculties of their domain knowledge and organizes various competitions in order to get satisfy their own interest and explore their abilities. Mechanical Engineers student association also actively organizes technical quiz, industrial visit, expert lectures etc. so it helps to bridges the industry and academics. Various activities of these chapters provide student to gain knowledge and interact with students and staff of other colleges/universities as well as Industry Engineers. Students have taken part in various competitions and won National Level top positions in SAE competitions like Epicycle, Baja and Supra.
The department has a set up the advisory board comprising committee of industrialist, eminent academician, alumni and parents helps to bring industry standards in academic in order to bridge gap between industry and academics and further to improve department as per the advices of committee.
The department has signed MoU’s with various well established industries in surrounding area for students in-plant training and bring research projects and consultancy projects to the department.
The department engage industrial visit yearly in order to expose student to industrial working culture and to help student to connect and understand the academic skills and industry skills. Last but not least our Technical supporting staff is unique in its own
way. Students, as well as visitors, find them very friendly, amicable and highly intelligent!
I would invite you to browse through the department for clear details and to feel free to contact us with any questions or additional information that you may desire. We appreciate your interest and look forward to your involvement with us.
Thank you for visit………..
Vision & Mission
Long Term Goals :
- To improve department such an extent that it can be recognize at state level.
- To march towards zero percent failure in University examination.
- To march towards 100% students campus placements with decent packages.
- To achieve maximum students success ratio in competitive examinations.
Short Term Goals :
- Updatation of labs by procuring PC controlled equipments.
- Enriching the labs through student’s projects.
- Qualification improvement of faculty.
- To start PG Courses in various spe3cilizations.
- To establish well developed research centre.
- To conduct remedial classes.
- To improve performance in University Examination.
- To inculcate the awareness of learning in the students.
- To provide soft skill training to the students.
- To conduct Aptitude Test and G.D. for practice.
- To establish self-learning facility.
- To provide concerned software for practice.